Tuesdays are for talent. NBC’s America’s Got Talent is back for its 10th season starting on Tuesday, May 26th at 8pm on 7 NBC.
What you could win:
Daily Giveaways: May 26th – May 29th AND June 1st
– A $200 Visa gift card towards seeing your favorite talent!
Grand Prize: June 2nd
You could win a GRAND PRIZE trip for two to NYC to see one AGT performance at Radio City Music Hall in New York City,
August 2015 or September 2015 (Tuesdays, August 11th-September 15, 2015).
Your trip includes:
• Roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) to New York City, NY
• Hotel accommodations, double occupancy for three (3) days / two (2) nights
• Funds towards roundtrip airport transportation in destination city
• Two tickets to AGT
How to enter:
Listen every morning starting Tuesday, May 26th at 6am for your chance to win!
America’s Got Talent: Tuesdays are for Talent Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
NBCUniversal, Inc. America’s Got Talent: Tuesdays are for Talent Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the FCC designated signal area of WMJX-FM who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Proof of residency and age may be required. Employees of WMJX-FM, NBCUniversal, Inc., Impact Marketing & Promotions and their respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the Sweepstakes and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor-designated judges, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
WMJX-FM, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston MA 02125
Impact Marketing & Promotions, 19236 Cammie Lane, Tarzana, CA 91356.
- 4. Timing
The Sweepstakes begins on May 26, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 2, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor is the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter
To enter the Sweepstakes, follow the instructions broadcast periodically by WMJX-FM during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Each designated entrant will be required to fulfill specific radio station requirements in order to enter and be eligible to receive a prize. For example, entrant may be required to enter on-air by listening to the Sponsor’s broadcasted call-in instructions, calling-in pursuant to those instructions, following special instructions if they are a designated caller (for example, being the first, fifth or twentieth caller, as the case may be) and fulfilling any additional requirements identified by Sponsor either orally or the station’s website. Or entrant may be required to enter on-line by visiting the Sponsor’s entry website at http://magic1067.com logging in, following the entry instructions and clicking on the “submit” button. Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Winner Selection
|On or about May 26, 2015, Sponsor, Administrator or an independent judging agency will select one (1) entry for each daily prize described below in Section 9 in a random drawing of all valid entries received or on-air selection. Then, on or about June 2, 2015, Sponsor, Administrator or an independent judging agency will select one (1) individual who was a prior winner for the grand prize described below in Section 9 in a random drawing of all those prior winners. Limit of one daily prize per person.|
The entrants will be contacted using the email address, telephone or mailing provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by email, phone or mail on or about June 2, 2015. If contacted by email, failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within two (2) business days of date of notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts will result in disqualification. Odds of winning the grand prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
- ALL POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Verification of Potential Winners
Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winners will be notified by email, telephone, or registered mail after the date of random drawing. The potential winners will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within 14 DAYS of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize if applicable. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of a sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Grand prize winner will receive a three (3) day/two (2) night trip for two (2) to New York City to attend one (1) LIVE performance taping of America’s Got Talent to be held at Radio City Music Hall on choice of the following dates, based on availability at time of date requested: August 11, 2015, August 18, 2015, August 25, 2015, September 1, 2015, September 8, 2015, or September 15, 2015. Trip includes: Roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) on an airline of Sweepstakes Administrator choice from the major airport closest to winner’s residence in the Continental U.S. (as determined by Sweepstakes Administrator in Sweepstakes Administrator’s sole discretion) to New York City (destination city); double-occupancy standard hotel accommodations for three (3) days/two (2) nights (one room, double occupancy, room rate and tax only) at a hotel to be selected by Sweepstakes Administrator in Sweepstakes Administrator’s sole discretion; one hundred fifty dollars ($150) towards ground transportation in destination city, and two (2) tickets to attend a live performance taping of America’s Got Talent at Radio City Music Hall. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Any costs associated with prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly stated above are not included in the Grand Prize and are the responsibility solely of the winner and/or his/her travel companion, as the case may be. Such costs may include, without limitation, ground transportation not specifically referenced as being a part of the Grand Prize, meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, and other personal costs and expenses not specified herein but relating to the use or acceptance of the Grand Prize. Winner may be required to present a valid credit card to cover any potential personal costs at hotel at time of check in. Airline and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Travel, lodging and tickets are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor’s approval and must be booked not less than twenty five (25) days prior to the date of travel. Winner must be able to travel on or before a designated taping date of August 11, 2015, August 18, 2015, August 25, 2015, September 1, 2015, September 8, 2015, or September 15, 2015 and, following the establishment of the travel itinerary, such is not subject to change. Winner must complete travel prior to September 16, 2015. Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion will be required to travel on the identical itinerary, and are responsible for obtaining identification documents and/or other travel documents required for the trip, as well as for complying with all other legal requirements for travel. Travel companion must be sixteen (16) years of age or older before the time of travel. Sponsor or Sweepstakes Administrator will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, vouchers, certificates or other prize items once they are in the winner's possession. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is two thousand, one hundred fifty dollars and no cents ($2,150.00). Actual value of Grand Prize will vary depending on point of departure and the seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. Any difference between the actual value and ARV of the Grand Prize will not be awarded.
- Five (5) daily prizes will be awarded. Each daily prize winner will receive one (1) Two hundred dollars ($200) in the form of a Visa gift card. (ARV is $200).
For all prizes: There is no cash equivalent for the prizes. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Winner (or parent / legal guardian if winner is a minor) is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). Prize will be awarded only if the potential Prize Winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Total ARV of all prizes awarded: Three thousand, one hundred fifty dollars and no cents ($3,150)
- Entry Conditions and Release
Each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsor, NBCUniversal, Inc., Administrator, all social media platforms involved with the Sweepstakes, if any, and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, celebrities, and any other person and organization responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, attendance at, defect in, delivery of, inability to use, use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry. Winner acknowledge that the prize is awarded as-is without warranty of any kind.
Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes the winner’s agreement and consent for Sponsor and any of its designees to use and/or publish winner’s full name, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, pictures, portraits, video, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or promotion on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval.
- General Conditions
Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the Winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any Website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes, including the entire Sweepstakes, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or award the prize from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- Limitations of Liability
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of registrations; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s registration is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of each prize will be awarded.
Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the District Court located in the Central District California; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the California.
- Sweepstakes Results
For a copy of the Winner’s List, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: NBCUniversal, Inc. America’s Got Talent: Tuesdays are for Talent Sweepstakes - Sweepstakes Results c/o Impact Marketing & Promotions, 19236 Cammie Lane, Tarzana, CA 91356. Requests must be received within 60 days after the Sweepstakes Entry Period.