We sure do. Some days it's just rough getting out of bed.
With that in mind, here's some awesome tricks to use when trying to pump yourself up and get out the door:
- Set your clothes out for the next day early, so you don't have to scramble for your outfit.
- Make your lunch ahead of time, that way you're not late for work.
- Skip the social media scanning if you're running late. There's no reason to Facebook if you're not on time.
- If your coffee machine has a programmable timer, set it up!
- If you don't have a coffee machine, only go for a coffee run if you're running ahead of schedule.
- Set your alarm to something peppy or energetic, rather than an annoying cell phone tone. You'll be more compelled to get up and start the day.
Get out there and live, folks! You've got this! Have a happy Monday!
Amy Cooper is a writer and pop culture fact nerd, and on multiple occasions has been referred to as a “Walking iPod.”