Boy, did Ryan Murphy hit the nail on the head with this one!... Or shall I say A LAWN MOWER?! The trailer for FOX’s new RM fusion Scream Queens is to die for, pun intended. It melds Murphy’s most popular work, the fun and teenage hazing of Glee with FX’s American Horror Story gore.
What we hope to see out of this season:
-Awkward but effective sisterhood bonding out of fear of being murdered
- Some killer acting from Nick Jonas (hopefully it’s mostly shirtless)
- Maybe even some serious “drama” acting out of Niecy Nash
What we hope to not see:
- That Ariana Grande’s appearance doesn’t include her cat ears
- That Lea Michele doesn’t try singing in that neck brace… or at all
- That Jamie Lee Curtis doesn’t sign for another installment of Activia product placement
View the Scream Queens trailer here and tell us what you think!
Amy Cooper is a writer and pop culture fact nerd, and on multiple occasions has been referred to as a “Walking iPod.”