The Material Girl is coming back to the road.
Madonna has announced North American and European dates for her Rebel Heart World Tour, supporting the "Rebel Heart" album that's coming March 10.
The trek begins August 29 in Miami, with 21 North American shows wrapping up October 27.
The tour then moves to Europe beginning November 4 in Koln, Germany, with Australia and Asia on tap for 2016.
Tickets begin going on sale March 9, with Madonna's Lifetime Legacy fan club members getting an early crack on March 3 and a Citi Card holders pre-sale beginning March 4.
All ticket buyers will receive a digital download of the Super Deluxe edition of "Rebel Heart," with six bonus tracks.
It's Madonna's first road trip since 2012's MDNA Tour, which grossed $305.2 million from 88 sold-out shows.
Madonna will appear and perform on NBC’s "Today" show on March 9-10 and on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" each day during the week of March 16.
Madonna’s North American Tour Dates
- 8/29 American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL
- 9/2 Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA
- 9/9 Bell Centre in Montreal, QC
- 9/12 Verizon Center in Washington, DC
- 9/16 Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- 9/19 Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- 9/24 Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- 9/26 TD Garden in Boston, MA
- 9/28 United Center in Chicago, IL
- 10/1 Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, MI
- 10/3 Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ
- 10/5 Air Canada Centre in Toronto, ON
- 10/8 Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, MN
- 10/11 Rexall Place in Edmonton, AB
- 10/14 Rogers Arena in Vancouver, BC
- 10/17 MODA Center in Portland, OR
- 10/19 SAP Center at San Jose in San Jose, CA
- 10/22 Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
- 10/24 MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas, NV
- 10/27 The Forum in Los Angeles, CA
More information on the Rebel Heart World Tour itinerary is available at www.madonna.com!
Gary Graff is an award-winning music journalist who not only covers music but as written books on Bob Seger, Neil Young and Bruce Springsteen.